Wisconsin Lutheran College Financial Aid
Important information for 2015-2016:
- Verification Process: If you are selected for federal verification by the U.S. Department of Education, the Wisconsin Lutheran College Financial Aid Office will request additional information from you.
- New Students: You will receive an award letter in the mail that will direct you to your myFinancialAid site to accept or decline the aid.
- Continuing Students: You will receive an email in your WLC email account when the award is available to accept or decline in your myFinancialAid site.
The Power of Financial Aid
The Wisconsin Legislature is working through our state's budget process, including deciding how much to allocate for student financial aid. While we appreciate aid that has been given in the past, now is the time to ensure the Wisconsin Legislature understands that an investment in financial aid is an investment in Wisconsin's future. That's why Wisconsin Lutheran College, through the Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU), is taking part in a statewide financial aid campaign: The Power of Financial Aid.
WANT TO HELP?
- Sign the Power of Financial Aid petition to Wisconsin's Governor and Legislature. Tell them that state financial aid should be a priority in the state budget. Every signature matters!
- Participate in WAICU Students' Day on March 26, 2015. Learn more and register online.
Phone: 414.443.8856 | Fax: 414.443.8540