Apply for Financial Aid

Students applying for financial aid are considered for all programs for which they are eligible. The amount of financial aid offered is generally a combination of scholarships, need-based aid, student employment, and loans. It is based on the qualified financial need as determined primarily by the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).



Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form available at You can complete the FAFSA once it is available in December of the year prior to your intended enrollment (or December of your senior year of high school). 

WLC Financial aid request


We will begin processing your financial aid offer once you have been both admitted to WLC and we have received your FAFSA information from the federal government. 


Submit your Financial Aid Request online by completing the following:

  • Login to and click on myFinancialAid (NetPartner)
  • Select 2024/2025 Award Year
  • Open the Menu and select WLC Financial Aid Request
  • Next, click on the WLC Financial Aid Request link
  • Answer all three questions and click Submit
  • After the form is submitted, you may close the page


Contact the Office of Financial Aid with any financial aid questions:

The following forms are available as circumstances warrant. Please be sure to complete the form(s) for the academic year for which you are seeking financial aid.

Your Financial Aid Offer

A financial aid offer letter will be sent to you after your financial aid is determined. Incoming freshmen will receive offer letters in the mail starting in February. Transfer students will receive offer letters in the mail on a rolling basis. Current students will receive offer information via email during the summer.


If you receive private (non-WLC) scholarships, grants, or loans, you are legally required to report those funds to the Office of Financial Aid. In certain cases, federal and state regulations may require an adjustment to your financial aid offer. Adjustments may also be made if there are changes in your family's financial situation during the academic year or if your enrollment status changes.