To purchase tickets, please contact the Box Office at 414.443.8802. Tickets may also be purchased online or in person at 8815 W. Wisconsin Avenue. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Guest Artist and Fine Arts Events Brochure (pdf)
Schwan Concert Hall Seating Diagram
Raabe Theatre Seating Diagram
Order tickets for Guest Artist Series Events
Order tickets for Schooltime Theatre Productions
Order tickets for WLC Music Department Events
Order tickets for WLC Theatre Department Productions
Ticket and Seating Information
The prices for Guest Artist Series A&B and Keyboard Conversations® Series are discounted over the cost of individual event tickets.
Student Rush Tickets
Students may purchase rush tickets to any event for $3 one hour prior to the event if tickets are available. Students must present a current student ID card at the Box Office when purchasing tickets. Students may call the Box Office on the day of the event to check on the likely availability of Student Rush Tickets.
Subscribe to our monthly email newsletter and receive event reminders and special offers and coupons for discounts.
Ticket Policies and Ticket Insurance
- Ticket prices include 5.6% tax. A $4 transaction fee is added to all phone orders, mail orders, and Internet orders.
- Student tickets are available only in person at the Box Office. Student-priced tickets may require student ID at time of purchase and upon entrance to the event. Student price applies to all students, elementary through college.
- There are no refunds or exchanges allowed on ticket purchases without Ticket Insurance.
- You may add Ticket Insurance ($10) after selecting a Series when purchasing online. Ticket Insurance allows ticket exchanges or returns up to 48 hours prior to an event. No returns or exchanges of individual tickets purchased in a Series may be made prior to September 1.
- Ticket orders are not accepted without payment.
- Please do not include cash with mail orders.
- Unused tickets can be returned for a tax-deductible donation up to 48 hours prior to a performance.
- Patrons will not have the ability to choose their seats when purchasing tickets within one hour before performances.
- Individual event tickets are not available until August 1.
- Reserved seating selection is not guaranteed for those who arrive after a performance begins.
- Latecomers will be seated at a suitable pause in the performance.
- Hearing assistance devices are available.
- Some seating areas are handicapped-accessible. Indicate special seating needs when purchasing tickets.
- Concert dates and programs are subject to change.