Wisconsin Lutheran College will recognize the mid-year graduating class of 2014 with commencement exercises on Thursday, December 11, 2014, in the college's Recreation Complex.
Wisconsin Lutheran College will recognize the graduating class of 2015 with commencement exercises on Saturday, May 16, 2015, in the college's Recreation Complex.
- Doors to the Recreation Complex gym open an hour before the event for general admission seating.
- No tickets are necessary; everyone will be seated.
- The ceremony usually lasts about 90 minutes.
- A light dessert reception for all family and friends of the graduates will take place immediately following the ceremony.
- Professional photos will be taken by Jeffrey Wilson Photography.
- Family members who are unable to attend may watch the service online.