2013 Orientation Checklist
Welcome to the WLC campus and to Warrior Orientation & Welcome (W.O.W.) Weekend! Below is a list of items that need to be addressed to ensure you are prepared for orientation on Friday, August 23.
The orientation program for all parents and students begins promptly in the Recreation Complex (REX) at 12:45 p.m. on Friday, August 23. You will need to pick up your Orientation Packet and Warrior OneCard prior to that meeting; you'll also need to have them with you on Saturday.
- Move into room: Fifteen-minute unloading in the Front Circle begins precisely at 10 a.m. Earlier arrivals can visit campus offices before move-in time. Vehicles with trailers should not arrive before 11 a.m.
- Move vehicle: Once your vehicle is unloaded, it must be moved immediately to street parking for the remainder of the day.
- Room key pick up: Visit Johnson Controls in the Recreation Complex (REX) on the "P" Level. W.O.W. team members will direct you.
- Warrior OneCard: Visit Technology in the "B" wing of Greenfield Administration Building, second floor. W.O.W. team members will direct you.
- Orientation Packet pick up: Get your packet at the Orientation Help Center in the Recreation Complex Lobby.