2015 Warrior Orientation & Welcome (WOW) Dates
Please note the following dates when planning your summer schedule.
2015 WOW Weekend:
Get ready for your college experience! Download the complete weekend schedule.
- AUGUST 28: Most campus offices will be open from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 28. You can check finish up any last-minute business with the Financial Aid, Registrar, or Business Offices. From 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., visit the WLC Technology Office in the "B Wing" on the second floor of the Greenfield Administration Building to pick up your Warrior OneCard.
- AUGUST 28: New resident students will move in to their assigned campus housing between 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.
- AUGUST 28-30: WOW Weekend programs and activities for students begin at 3:00 p.m. on Friday, August 28 and continue through Sunday, August 30.
Schedule for Athletes & Other Early-Returning Students
If you are eligible to return to campus housing prior to August 28, you will be contacted by your coach or organization with the specific date you will be moving to campus. Despite an early move-in date, all new students are required to attend the WOW Weekend program and activities.
Note to parents: We understand that you may be traveling a great distance to drop off your early-returning student, so it may be difficult to return for WOW Weekend parent orientation activities on August 28. Therefore, we plan to hold a few abbreviated parent orientation sessions to coincide with early move-in dates. You are welcome to attend the orientation activities on August 28 if your schedule and location allow.
- August 13 at 12:15 p.m. in the Campus Center for parents of Football athletes
- August 18 at 12:45 p.m. in the Warrior Underground for parents of M&W Soccer and Volleyball athletes
- August 20 at 12:45 p.m. in the Warrior Underground for parents of W Tennis athletes
- August 23 at 3:00 p.m. in the Warrior Underground for parents of M&W Golf, M&W Cross Country, and Cheer athletes