Downloadable PDF Files
- The honors program offers a 48-credit alternative general education curriculum, which allows students to pursue any major or program of study offered at the college.
- A table providing a sample schedule for students who are enrolled in the honors program.
Sample Schedule PDF
- Wisconsin Lutheran College Honors Program Audit Form in print
Curriculum Audit Form
- Application Process & Contact Info
- WLC Application Process and Contact Info in Print
Application Process / Contact Info
How can I find out more information about this program or apply for admission?
Contact the college’s Office of Admissions or the program’s director, Dr. Erik Ankerberg, for more information. You may also click Application to find out more about applying to the program.