Wisconsin Lutheran College is committed to providing a quality, Christian-based, undergraduate education within the traditional four-year timeframe. Therefore, Wisconsin Lutheran College guarantees that a student who enters as a first-time freshman and enrolls in an average of 16 credits per semester, does not fail or withdraw from any courses, and maintains a 2.50 cumulative grade point average will graduate in four years.
If a student who qualifies for this guarantee does not complete his or her degree requirements in four years, Wisconsin Lutheran College will waive that student's tuition for the courses needed to complete his or her degree requirements.
- A student must select a major prior to registration for his or her fifth semester of study to qualify.
- A student who elects more than one major or minor does not qualify.
- A student who, because of a change of major, is required to go beyond four years to meet his or her degree requirements does not qualify.
- A student enrolled in a program such as Education who must take additional semester(s) to meet certification requirements does not qualify.
- A student who elects to pursue a minor or a pre-professional track (such as pre-med) should do so carefully in order to complete his or her programs within four years.
To exercise the guarantee, the student must be approved for the guarantee by the Registrar and apply for financial aid. Any portion of tuition not covered by federal or state gift assistance will be waived by the College.