The degree completion program at Wisconsin Lutheran College offers an accelerated option for adults desiring to earn a bachelor's degree. The program is designed for individuals with some prior college experience who:
- Aspire to a management position or a leadership role that requires a bachelor's degree;
- Currently function in a leadership role and are seeking to improve their management and leadership skills;
- Are seeking to increase their performance as a small business owner/operator; or
- Desire to complete their bachelor's degree for personal satisfaction.
Accelerated degree completion program enrollees generally:
- Have transfer credits from a previously attended college or university
- Have significant (at least two years) professional work experience
- Schedule their time carefully and possess self-discipline to meet the demands of this program
- Desire to complete their degree in a Christian setting where faculty and staff are highly motivated to serve the interests of students and impact their future
Here are a few quick steps we recommend to help you get started on your way toward professional advancement:
- Request information about WLC's accelerated degree completion program by filling out the short form on the right.
- Attend an information session and visit our campus.
- Schedule an appointment with your personal enrollment advisor for a transfer evaluation at 414.443.8896 or firstname.lastname@example.org. An evaluation of prior college credits determines admissibility, entry point into the college, and progression plan, accordingly.
- Complete the free online application and begin the following steps:
- Contact your previous college(s) to obtain your transcript(s) or complete an authorization form to permit us to request transcripts on your behalf.
- Ask your employer or other references to complete the accelerated degree completion program recommendation form. Recommendations should not be completed by family members or relatives.
- Electronically submit your goal statement.
- Mail your transcript(s) and recommendation forms to:
Wisconsin Lutheran College
Adult & Graduate Studies
8800 West Bluemound Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226