Greek Course Descriptions
Click for an explanation of terms and abbreviations used in course descriptions.
- GRE 101 Elementary Greek 1. 3 cr.
- Vocabulary, grammatical forms, and syntax preparatory to initial readings in the Greek New Testament are studied.
- GRE 102 Elementary Greek 2. 3 cr.
- Continued study of basic Greek syntax together with readings from the general Epistles of John and selections from the Gospel of Mark. Prereq: GRE 101.
- GRE 201 Intermediate Greek 1. 3 cr.
- The reading of a major portion of the Gospel of John in its original language together with the grammatical and syntactical study of its literature.Prereq: GRE 102.
- GRE 202 Intermediate Greek 2. 3 cr.
- The reading and exegesis of selected portions of the book of Acts, 1 Corinthians, and Ephesians. Prereq: GRE 201.