Welcome to WLC!
Wisconsin Lutheran College holds a Warrior Orientation & Welcome (WOW) Program for all new students prior to each semester. The program will introduce you to key people who will help you succeed at WLC as well as review required campus safety information with you.
WOW RESOURCE PAGE
NEW RESIDENT MOVE-IN: New residents can move in on Saturday, January 22 between 9:30 and 11:30 a.m. Students who are moving in should park near their residence, then go to the WOW check-in desk in the Campus Center Galleria (located in the Greenfield Administration Building) to pick up their key, orientation materials, and Warrior OneCard.
New residents will receive their housing assignment by January 7. Questions can be directed to Adam Volbrecht, Director of Residence Life: 414.443.8689 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
COMMUTER CHECK-IN: New commuter students should check in at the WOW desk in the Campus Center Galleria (located in the Greenfield Administration Building) on Saturday, January 22 between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. to receive their welcome packet and orientation folder. Free parking will be available in the Parking Center (8701 West Wisconsin Avenue).
LUNCH AND REQUIRED ORIENTATION PROGRAM:
- Lunch from Chick-fil-A will be provided in the Warrior Underground from 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- The required orientation program for all new WLC students and transfers will be held on Saturday, January 22 from 12:30 to 2:00 p.m. in the Warrior Underground.
HEALTH INFORMATION: New students at Wisconsin Lutheran College are required to submit their health information prior to the start of classes. The online forms are available here. Please take the time to fill them out. Let Health Services know if you have questions or concerns. You can reach the staff via email at email@example.com.
MEALS AND MEAL PLAN INFORMATION:
- Resident students will be able to use their Warrior OneCard to purchase meals from their plan beginning with dinner on January 23.
- Meal plans may be adjusted through January 29 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in the Business Office.
- Commuters may put funds on their Warrior OneCard for use in the Brewhaus and Courtyard Café to receive a discount. Contact email@example.com in the Business Office for more information.
- Warrior Dining hours and menus can be found on my.wlc.edu by clicking on Campus Life at the top of the page then selecting Warrior Dining in the left-hand column.
PARKING PERMIT INFORMATION:
- Information about parking at WLC and the on-campus parking application can be found on our Parking page.
- Commuter students must register their car with Trinity Home Group in the lower level ("P" level) of the Recreation Complex to obtain their campus parking permit and gain access to the Parking Center for the spring semester.
- Limited parking may be available for resident students. Students should contact Trinity Home Group at 414.443.8882 for information about obtaining on-campus parking permits.
- Before arriving on campus, please be sure that you know the correct log-in information and passwords for your student email address (Firstname.Lastname@mail.wlc.edu) and for my.wlc.edu. We will be sending important information to your email address.
- If you don't know your email address or your password, contact the Technology Help Desk during regular business hours at 414.443.8911.
- Your class schedule, student bill, information about involvement opportunities, and student employment job openings are all available on my.wlc.edu.
- If you have questions when you arrive on campus, the Technology Office will be open January 22 (9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.) and January 23 (3:30 to 5:00 p.m.) to assist you with your email, passwords, wifi access, and Warrior OneCard.
Additional resources are available on the main WOW page.
CAMPUS MAP AND DIRECTIONS