Leadercast is a one-day event that's broadcast live from Atlanta to more than 100,000 leaders around the globe. Join us at Milwaukee's premier broadcast location on May 6, 2016, and watch what we can collectively do together. It's a movement that is changing the way the world thinks about leadership by building leaders worth following.
The event will be broadcast in Wisconsin Lutheran College's Center for Arts and Performance, 8815 W. Wisconsin Avenue, from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Registration will take place from 7 to 8 a.m. The cost for the day-long event is $95.
If you have questions about Leadercast or would like to become a sponsor, contact Jeremy Bock at 414.443.8935 or by email.
Leaders worth following think and behave differently. These leaders choose to operate in ways that make the people around them better, stronger, and crazy enough to believe they can change the world. We have come to see seven core behaviors that characterize the essence of Leader Worth Following. Our event themes focus on one of these behaviors each year:
- Bravery: possesses a posture of unrelenting boldness
- Beyond You: leverages influences for the sake of others
- Creativity: fosters an atmosphere that allows others to dream
- Culture: architects the right conditions to win
- Insight: resolves to consistently do the wise thing
- Simplicity: brings clarity to the complex
- Vision: moves toward a preferred future with little deviation
The theme this year is "Architects of Tomorrow" and will focus on what it means to be a visionary leader. Although the entire speaker line-up has not yet been announced for Leadercast 2016, confirmed speakers are:
- Chris Barez-Brown (Author and Creativity Guru)
- James Brown (CBS Sports and News Network Broadcaster)
- Dr. Henry Cloud (Clinical Psychologist, Leadership Coach, and Best-Selling Author)
- Kat Cole (Group President of FOCUS Brands)
- Nick Saban (University of Alabama Football Coach)
- Andy Stanley (Leadership Author and Communicator)
- Steve Wozniak (Co-founder of Apple)