2016 Summer Events on Campus
MILWAUKEE, WI - Wisconsin Lutheran College offers a variety of activities each summer, including youth camps, college courses, concerts, and golf outings. This page will be updated as events are scheduled. If you are interested in holding an event at WLC, please contact the Office of Events and Conferences.
- JV/Varsity Lineman Camp - June 20
- JV/Varsity Skills Camp - June 20
Summer Arts in the Park
- Kids from Wisconsin - June 30 at 6:30 p.m.
- Art and Craft Fair - July 9 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- The Ricochettes - July 21 at 6:30 p.m.
- Brew City Big Band - August 4 at 6:30 p.m.
For details, visit the Summer Arts in the Park page.