Meal Plans Available on the Warrior OneCard
Traditional Meal Plan
Only one meal per meal period is allowed. There is no Meal Money associated with this plan. Unused meals do not carry over week to week or to the following semester.
- 19 meals per week
- This plan allows the student to take advantage of all the meals served each week in the Courtyard Cafe. It is the best value for the student who eats breakfast, lunch and dinner most days, is on campus most weekends and has no schedule conflicts with serving times.
Block Meal Plans
Students with a Block Plan may use more than one meal during an meal period. This allows students to treat family members or friends when they are visiting campus. The average meals per week are based on a 16-week semester. All block meals are served in the Courtyard Cafe. Meal Money can be used at any of the following locations: Brick House Grill, Brewhaus, Courtyard Cafe, REX Concessions (on campus and at the Athletic Fields) and vending machines. Block Meal plans expire at the end of each semester and do not carry over.
- 175 Meals per Semester--plus $100 in Meal Money
- This plan averages 11 meals per week and is for the student who chooses to eat in the Courtyard Cafe every day, but often chooses to skip breakfast or weekend meals. Any unused Meal Money will carry over from fall to spring semester, but will not carry over from one academic year to the next.
- 125 Meals per Semester--plus $200 in Meal Money
- This plan averages eight meals per week and can work well for the student who only eats one or two meals per day and doesn't eat weekend meals on campus. Any unused Meal Money will carry over from fall to spring semester, but will not carry over from one academic year to the next.
- 75 Meals per Semester--plus $300 in Meal Money
- This plan averages five meals per week and works best for the student who may be off campus during meal times and only eats one meal a day during a typical week. Great for commuter students too! Any unused Meal Money will carry over from fall to spring semester, but will not carry over from one academic year to the next.
- Senior Plan--$200 in Meal Money
- This plan is designed to give flexibility to seniors who have completed six college semesters.This plan does not include any meals, only Meal Money.