Veterans Benefits

Students eligible for educational entitlement from the Veterans Administration should apply for entitlement through their local county veterans' service offices or through any regional office of the Veterans Administration prior to college registration. Veterans (except those eligible for vocational rehabilitation under Chapter 31, Title 38, USC) and veterans' dependents must pay their own expenses at the time of registration.

Students receiving educational benefits from the VA must report immediately any change of program (adds, drops, withdrawal) to the college registrar's office. The VA will be notified of any condition which would affect entitlement such as low grade point average, change in program, or probationary status.

MFS 14 Logo