Master of Arts in Education
Earn your Master of Arts in Education and position yourself as a leader who impacts student achievement. Wisconsin Lutheran College offers an affordable Master of Arts in Education that develops and empowers educational leaders to make a difference in their classroom, school, district, or corporate training setting.
Take classes just one night a week at our Milwaukee campus or through our innovative online and blended learning environments.
In as little as two years, you can complete your master's degree from one of the top Christian colleges in the nation.
Areas of Study:
Why choose Wisconsin Lutheran College?
At Wisconsin Lutheran College, we are committed to making a positive impact on education, one learner at a time. Our curriculum is focused on developing servant leaders with knowledge, skills, and experiences to increase student achievement and build communities of lifelong learners.
At Wisconsin Lutheran College you can:
- Study results-oriented curriculum focused on student achievement;
- Attend class only one night per week, in blended format, or conveniently online;
- Earn your degree efficiently, saving time and money;
- Realize the benefits of attending one of the top tier liberal arts colleges in the nation;
- Make a positive impact on your classroom and advance your career;
- Experience all that you can do through the lens of technology, developing skills in your specialty areas and in 21st century literacies.
Achieve your potential and become a leader who makes a difference! To learn more, complete the request info form or contact your personal enrollment advisor at 414.443.8782.