Assistant Professor of Business Administration
- B.S. , Carroll College, Accounting
- M.B.A., University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, Finance and Management
Professor Stelzer's corporate experience consists both of time spent at a Mutual Fund and Hedge Fund prior to joining Wisconsin Lutheran College. At Strong Funds (now Wells Fargo in Menomonee Falls, Wis.), she was in the accounting departments for both the mutual funds and private client accounts. She worked with several portfolio managers on the daily accounting of over 90 private accounts, and while in fund accounting, handled the accounting for over 10 mutual funds. After her time at Strong, she joined Stark Investments (St. Francis, Wis.) as a trading assistant, where she assisted a partner of the firm and 8-10 portfolio managers with daily trading activities; including stocks, bonds, fixed income, commodities, foreign currency, and risk arbitrage. She held her Series 7 and Series 55 as a trading assistant. She handled daily and weekly pricing of the books, developed and managed profit and loss databases, and worked closely with numerous brokers on trades. Professor Stelzer's corporate experience has been largely focused on the financial markets.
- BUS 150 Introduction to Business (new class Spring 2011)
- BUS 210 Financial Accounting
- BUS 220 Intro to Finance and Investments
- BUS 320 Intermediate Investments
- BUS 322 Intermediate Finance
- BUS 332 Intermediate Accounting I
- BUS 333 Intermediate Accounting II
- Professor Stelzer enjoys athletics - she spent her first four years at Wisconsin Lutheran College as head volleyball coach.
- Professor Stelzer is enjoys spending time in her flower gardens, and enjoys walks with her two young daughters