New members of the men's and women's cross country, men's and women's golf,women's tennis, and PAC programs should plan to arrive on campus on Sunday, August 18.
- If you are moving into a residence hall, please do so between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m. Drive into the Front Circle (8800 W. Bluemound Road) and you will be directed from there.
- Once you have unloaded everything and taken it to your room, your vehicle must be moved. Please turn right out of the Front Circle, turn right onto 90th Street, turn right onto Wisconsin Avenue, and turn right into the free Parking Center.
- If you are not moving in, please park in the free Parking Center at 8701 W. Wisconsin Avenue.
- Parents should attend Orientation in the Warrior Underground from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. If parents attend this session, they don't need to attend Parent Orientation on August 23, though they are welcome to do so.
- Coaches will let student-athletes know where they need to go while parents are at Orientation.
If student-athletes still need to fill out the Athletics Pre-Participation Forms, they are available online. Any questions about those forms, or about practices and schedules, should be directed to your coach.
Please share this information with your family if they will be on campus with you on Sunday.
Current directions to and from campus are available on our website. We look forward to seeing you soon!