WLC students, faculty, and staff are invited to the college's much-loved annual Christmas celebration on Wednesday, December 4.
3:30 to 4:45 p.m. - Warrior Underground
- Live music provided by WLC's ensembles
- Gift-card drawings for students
- Hot and cold hors d'oeuvres including the ever-popular mozzarella sticks
Service of Light
5 to 6 p.m. - Chapel
- Christmas service featuring student musicians
WATCH THE SERVICE OF LIGHT ONLINE
Christmas Dinner for Students
6 p.m. - Campus Center
- Dinner will feature broccoli and cheese stuffed breaded chicken with béchamel sauce, garlic mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, warm dinner rolls, and cheesecake.