New men's and women's soccer players and women's volleyball players should plan to arrive on campus on Thursday, August 15.
- If you are moving into a residence hall, please do so between 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. Drive into the Front Circle (8800 W. Bluemound Road) and you will be directed from there.
- Once you have unloaded everything and taken it to your room, your vehicle must be moved. Please turn right out of the Front Circle, turn right onto 90th Street, turn right onto Wisconsin Avenue, and turn right into the free Parking Center.
- If you are not moving in, please park in the free Parking Center at 8701 W. Wisconsin Avenue.
- Lunch will be served for new players and their families from 11:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. in the Campus Center Dining Hall.
- Parents should attend Orientation in the Warrior Underground from 12:45 to 1:45 p.m. If parents attend this session, they don't need to attend Parent Orientation on August 23, though they are welcome to do so.
- Coaches will let student-athletes know where they need to go while parents are at Orientation.
If you still need to fill out the Athletics Pre-Participation Forms, they are available online. Any questions about those forms, or about practices and schedules, should be directed to your coach.
Please share this information with your family if they will be on campus with you on Thursday.
Current directions to and from campus are available on our website. We look forward to seeing you soon!