Parents and students are invited to attend Discovery Day on Monday, January 21 to learn more about life at Wisconsin Lutheran College. Talk with professors, staff, and coaches about the college's strong academic and athletic programs, active campus life, and servant leadership focus.
EXPLORE our beautiful campus; CONNECT with students, faculty, and staff; and truly EXPERIENCE what it feels like to be a student at a nationally ranked college fueled by Christian faith and an authentic desire to serve YOU.
The event will take place in WLC's Campus Center in the Greenfield Administration Building. Free parking is available in the Parking Center, 8701 W. Wisconsin Avenue.
Please arrive at 12:00 p.m.; Discovery Day will conclude at 4 p.m.
- Arrival and Registration: Grab a beverage or treat and meet an admissions counselor. They'll be your new best friend throughout this exciting process.
- Welcome: Get a warm welcome from one of WLC's fearless leaders.
- Discover Campus: Get a tour from a WLC student. Don't be shy - ask them questions as you're guided through campus.
- Discover Academic and Athletic Programs: Wondering about a major or who you'll be learning from in class? Interested in Athletics? Spend time chatting up coaches from our Athletic Department and professors from all of our majors to see what fits you best.
- Discover Student Support Systems: Residence halls, health services, special needs, academic success, parking, safety, and anything else the crowd throws out will be addressed in this panel discussion.
- Discover Why WLC: You're bombarded with so many options for college, and we want to help you understand the impact of choosing WLC and how to make it financially possible. We know we're worth it, but you have to see it too.
- Discover Admissions Steps: Get the details on our application process, scholarships, personal visits, and how to stay connected with us.
Questions? Contact Timothy Bare in the Office of Admissions at 414.443.8609 or by email.
Greenfield Administration Building - Campus Center
8800 W. Bluemound Road