- The May ceremony will begin at 1:00 p.m. and usually lasts about 90 minutes.
- The doors to the Time of Grace Center will open at 12:00 p.m., one hour prior to the event.
- General admission seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; no tickets will be distributed.
- Each graduate may invite no more than 10 guests to ensure seating for all families.
- A light dessert reception for graduates and their guests will take place immediately following the ceremony.
- Family members who are unable to attend may watch the service online.
- Area hotels and restaurants are listed on our site.
- Parking will be available on a first-come, first-served basis in WLC's Parking Center on Wisconsin Avenue. The Front Circle and area streets also will be available for parking. Please follow posted parking restrictions on the streets near the college, and be respectful of our neighbors so they can access their driveways.
- View our map for event location and directions.
RETURN TO THE MAIN COMMENCEMENT PAGE